Ground Mount Solutions
Solar Nation Ground Mount Systems are the perfect solution when available roof space is inadequate or unsuitable or when there is available mothballed or otherwise unusable land. Solar Nation has a Ground Mount Solution that is appropriate for almost any geotechnical situation. And if we do not have the solution, we have the engineering acumen to custom design one especially for you.
Advantages of ground mount solar solutions:
- Panels can be oriented and tilted to maximize exposure to the sun
- Optimize orientation and pitch means less cost or greater value.
- Fast installation
- Installs easily on uneven land
- Readily installs around shading and obstacles
- Solutions for all soil types and conditions
- Solutions for landfills, Brownfield’s, and superfund sites
- Create revenue from underutilized or undeveloped land
- Penetrating and non-penetrating solutions cause minimal disturbance to the environment
Solar Nation Advantages:
- Turnkey Solutions. Solar Nation handles everything
- Solar Nation designs, procures, engineers, and manufactures systems to meet your project and site-specific
- We provide the most cost effective solutions. Solar Nation’s SolarRidge® racking and support systems are the gold standard for value, strength, durability, and ease of installation.
- Solar Nation’s solutions are designed and tested to withstand severe winds and other extreme meteorological conditions
- Made with best-quality materials to withstand corrosion
- Offer industry leading warranties for solutions, materials, and workmanship
- Monitoring, service and maintenance provided by Solar Nation as part of overall solar-electric system Service and Maintenance Agreement.
- Installation efficiency. Savings go back to you in the form of better materials, components, and price.
Solar Nation’s SolarRidge® Ground-Mounted Ballasted Racking is the ideal solution for landfills, brownfields, wetlands, superfund sites, and other properties with poor soil quality or composition.
Helical Pier Systems
Helical Pier Systems minimize earthwork by using a spiral-shaped head that is screwed into the ground using a high-torque hydraulic motor, transferring the structural load to the soil or rock-bearing strata.
Push Pier Systems
SolarRidge® Push Pier Racking and Support Systems anchor to the ground with piers (piles) that are pressed into ground with a hydraulic press and that can be used in a variety of soil compositions