Power of the People * By the People * For the People
INVESTOR FIELD TEAM
Traditionally, 20 % of top supports fund 80% of their favored projects and, 80% of the rest support 20% of the favored projects.
Though the exact ratio can very, it is helpful to keep his in mind when planning on where to allocate limited resources to reaching potential funders.
FOUR WAYS TO BECOME INVOLVED:
ORGANIZE * INVEST * SUBSCRIBE * DONATE