Power of the People * By the People * For the People
ORGANIZER FIELD TEAM
An Organizer Field Team of between15-20 individuals will take responsibility to recruit and coordinate community volunteers to staff the various organizing activities throughout the duration of the project. These include:
1) volunteers to work with the Communications Team to design and execute a local media campaign to spread the word about what is happening. This can take the form of:
* leafleting, putting up posters and door signs.
* public service announcements
* creating unpaid media PR events
* social media blitz
2) volunteers to run a neighborhood outreach campaign to identify, visit local community leaders, commercial establishments, civic entities, nonprofits to recruit them to help spread the word among st their constituents.
3) volunteers to run a door-to-door canvasing campaign: targeted, presidential campaign style door-to-door canvasing of most likely community prospects over a 3-4 month period.
4) volunteers to work with The Investor Field Team to run an online crowdfunding campaign:
FOUR WAYS TO BECOME INVOLVED:
ORGANIZE * INVEST * SUBSCRIBE * DONATE