Solar Nation has Rooftop Solutions to meet every need. From lightweight thin film laminates to ballasted crystalline arrays, Solar Nation has the full range of products, expertise, and experience you need to make solar energy a reality for your organization. And each Solar Nation Rooftop Solution is designed to provide hassle free service throughout the 25-year panel warranty and beyond.
Advantages of rooftop installations
- No zoning or environmental approvals
- Great way to extend warranty of existing roof. Full roof replacement if necessary
- Penetrating and non-penetrating solutions available meet your site-specific needs
- Does not interfere with or destroy habitat
- Provides visible indication of commitment to clean, cost-effective, renewable energy
Solar Nation Advantages
- Turnkey Solutions. Solar Nation handles everything, including roof-warranty compliance
- Solar Nation designs, procures, engineers, and manufactures systems to meet your project and site-specific needs
- We provide the most cost-effective solutions. Solar Nation’s SolarRidge® racking and support systems are the gold standard for value, strength, durability, and ease of installation
- Solar Nation’s solutions are designed and tested to withstand severe winds and other extreme meteorological conditions
- Made with best-quality materials to withstand corrosion
- Offer industry leading warranties for materials and workmanship
- Monitoring, service and maintenance provided by Solar Nation as part of overall solar-electric system Service and Maintenance Agreement
- Installation efficiency. Savings go back to you in the form of better materials, components, and price
Non-penetrating Racking and Support Systems typically anchor to underlying rooftops with clamps, ballast, or adhesive, which do not requires drilling holes in the roofs.
Penetrating Racking and Support Systems are installed by drilling holes in the roof membrane through which the systems are mechanically connected to the roof or underlying structure.
Ballasted Roof Mount
Solar Nation’s SolarRidge® Ballasted Roof Mount Racking Systems are the ideal solution for flat roofs with a minimum excess load capacity of four pounds per square foot.
Tilt Roof Mount
The Tilt Roof Mount System will be mechanically attached with the advice and consent of the roofing manufacturer, so that the integrity and warranty of the roof will be either maintained or improved.
Laminated solar panels are the perfect solution for rooftops that cannot support much additional load and cannot have penetrations required to secure a solar-electric system to a roof.
Standing Seam Attached
Solar Nation’s Standing Seam Attached Racking Systems can be attached directly to standing-seam metal roofs without jeopardizing the integrity of the roofs or their warranties.