Power of the People * By the People * For the People
EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP TEAM
Executive Leadership Team: Convene 8-10 individuals who will be tasked to take overall responsibility for key aspects of the community solar organizing project.
Responsibilities will include:
1) Identifying, meeting with, and convening key stakeholders and decision makers to establish site control and get the community project moving forward.
2) Recruiting and directing the Organizer Field Team of ~15-20 individuals who will serve as the”field leader’s for the majority of the organizing activities.
3) Planning a 3-4 month organizing campaign to identify and recruit community micro investors and energy subscribers. Divide key responsibilities among st the Executive Leadership Team.
4) Reviewing progress of the project on a timely basis to make informed mid-course corrections.
5) Communicating to the broader community and relevant stakeholders on the status of the project.
6) Celebrating victories and help the activated leadership to leverage their tangible successes by identifying and supporting new peripheral communities to grow the movement by doing the same.
FOUR WAYS TO BECOME INVOLVED:
ORGANIZE * INVEST * SUBSCRIBE * DONATE